How to Report a Problem

Estuary2If you are experiencing a problem that needs immediate action, call (709) 786-2126 and your call will be directed to the appropriate person. Otherwise, it is best to report the problem to the department that deals with the issue. Email is an efficient way to make a contact since both you and the person you are contacting will have a written record with exact details. Use the list below to determine who to contact.

Municipal Planning and Development

Nigel Black, Chief Administrative Officer

Issues Relating to Council Concerns

Christine Bradbury, Town Clerk

Tax Accounts and Assessments

Nicole Hiscock, Clerk Receptionist

Accounts Payable

Georgina Parsons, Accounting Clerk

Public Works

Sean Elms, Director of Public Works & Technical Services

Parks and Recreation

Ian Flynn, Director of Parks and Recreation

Tourism and Economic Development

Ron Delaney, Director of Tourism and Economic Development

Municipal Enforcement

Perry Bowering, Municipal Enforcement Officer


For issues not listed above or if you are unsure, please contact the Bay Roberts Municipal Office. Office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.

t: (709) 786-2126
f: (709) 786-2128

321 Water Street, P.O. Box 114
Bay Roberts, NL A0A 1G0

Emergency Contact Information

For emergencies regarding public works, please call (709) 683-6858.

For emergencies related to municipal enforcement, please call (709) 683-4747.

For fire emergencies, please call (709) 786-6666.

And for any other emergencies, please call (709) 683-2845.