- The Town will conduct two clean-ups each year, one will occur in the spring and the other in the fall. Dates are to be set and advertised in the local paper and available at the Town Hall. During these weeks, collection will be for all household items, with the exception of rocks, gravel, trees/branches, concrete, or hazardous materials.
- Refuse must not be put out before or after the designated dates for the clean-up.
- Household refuse normally collected during the year is not to be included with clean-up materials.
- To have vehicle wrecks removed, call the Town Office. Only one vehicle wreck per household will be taken annually without charge. All vehicles removed by the Town at the owner’s request greater than one per year will be charged to the property owner and/or registered vehicle owner at a rate of $70 per vehicle.
- Each street will be completed once during the spring-clean-up period.
The Town of Bay Roberts offers a drop off location at their site located on Central Street for branches, leaves and grass clippings. Branches, Leaves and Grass clippings can be dropped off during the months of May until October every year depending on weather by contacting the office at 786-2126.